Wisconsin metallers Lazarus A.D. are set to hit the road on the their first headlining tour with the band taking on local support at each stop. The “No Prisoners No Mercy Tour” takes the group through NYC, Montreal, Toronto, Chicago, Baltimore, and more on this 14 date run kicking off in Rochester, NY on July 22nd. The band’s July 24th stop in Montreal at the Heavy MTL Festival sees Lazarus A.D. playing with the likes of KISS, Motörhead, Anthrax, and Children of Bodom just to name a few.
Vocalist Jeff Paulick comments:
Heading back out on the road, finally we are headlining. Are we big enough to headline who knows and who the fuck cares. We finally get a chance to play all the songs we have wanted to play for a long time. This isn’t going to be some shit ass 20 minute set you can count on it. See you all at the show we can’t wait to party with everyone on the road.
Lazarus A.D.’s latest album, “Black Rivers Flow,” is available everywhere now. The album debuted at #35 on the Billboard Top New Artist Albums chart and #86 on the Billboard Top Hard Music Albums chart. “Black Rivers Flow” also charted at #90 in Canada on the Hard Music charts.
North American Tour
- Montage Music Hall Rochester, NY July 22, 2011
- Velvet Underground Auburn, ME July 23, 2011
- Parc-Jean Drapeau – Heavy MTL Festival Montreal, Canada July 24, 2011
- Hard Luck Toronto, Canada July 25, 2011
- Broadway Joe's Buffalo, NY July 26, 2011
- The Basement Kingston, NY July 27, 2011
- Bogies Albany, NY July 28, 2011
- Championship Bar and Grill Trenton, NJ July 29, 2011
- The Gramercy Theatre New York, NY July 30, 2011
- Krug’s Place Frederick, MD July 31, 2011
- Talking Head Baltimore, MD August 1, 2011
- Peabody's Cleveland, OH August 2, 2011
- Reggie Rock club Chicago, IL August 3, 2011
- Woodshock Festival Thornville, OH August 6, 2011